composers: a summary
- bach: I FKN HATE PARALLEL FIFTHS
- vivaldi: 3 billion concertos hhaha
- cpe bach: who am i
- mozart: sunshine and smiles
- haydn: i basically invented every single genre lol
- beethoven: ANGST ANGST ANGST and triplets and going deaf
- chopin: my soUL
- paganini: hahhaha noobs
- liszt: AHAHAHHAHA noobs
- alkan: fck ur fingers lol
- brahms: cLARA
- schubert: im a mushroom
- wagner: have a twenty year long opera lol and leitmotifs
- tchaikovsky: boom boom cannons
- rachmaninoff: HANDS
- debussy: sevenths and modes and whole tones awww yiss
- ravel: bitch please ninths elevenths quadrillionths
- holst: who needs stringed instruments ha anD I HATE THE PLANETS
- prokofiev: lol get out of my way conventional tonality i will modulate in one measure to f double fuckflat minor and stay there for a page
- shostakovich: anGST ANGST ANGST FUCK YOU STALIN
- reich: rrrrererreeepepeepeppppeeeaaaeaeaeaeeaaaatattatttt
- stravinsky: da da da da da DA da da
- schoenberg: (/79jjsOO##jksi&@'
- satie: im funny
- mahler: *singing* I'VE GOT THE WHOOOOLE WORLD, IN MY SCORES
'This rune stone… It's truly beautiful jem. Perfect for those words.'
'Do you think so? I can make you one if you like.'
'With one of those “forever curse” words?'
'It won't be the curse. It will be a confession.'
Fili is sobbing in the distance. My otp is in dangerous.
Don’t hate me.
(There was a call to make an LJ post today, so since I was thinking about how Hufflepuff gets absolutely no love the other day, you get my sorry attempts at fic.)
“Help!” cried the very junior wizard, falling down on the doorstep of the medium-sized cottage that would someday be Hogwarts. “Help!…